Last Updated: July 18, 2023
Ownership of Copyright
The content, materials, and intellectual property (collectively referred to as “Content”) displayed on simplideal.net, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, videos, audio, and software, are protected by copyright laws in the United Kingdom and international treaties. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by IDEAL or its licensors.
You may access and view the Content on our website for personal, non-commercial use only. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to use the Content in this manner. Any other use, including but not limited to reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, display, or creation of derivative works, without the express written permission of IDEAL is strictly prohibited.
Copyright Infringement Claims
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any Content on our website infringes your copyright, please follow the procedure outlined below to submit a copyright infringement claim:
- Provide a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Provide sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing Content on our website.
- Include your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the disputed Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the copyright infringement claim to IDEAL at [email protected]
Removal of Infringing Content
Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement claim, we will promptly investigate the matter and, if necessary, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing Content. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Intellectual Property Rights of Third Parties
We respect the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that any Content on our website infringes upon the rights of a third party, please contact us at [email protected] to report the infringement.
Changes to the Copyright Policy
We reserve the right to update or change this Copyright Policy at any time. Any updates or changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised version on our website. We encourage you to review this page periodically to stay informed about our copyright practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Copyright Policy, please contact us at [email protected]